Wolf Theiss is a leading law firm in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (CEE/SEE). We have built our reputation on a combination of unrivalled local knowledge and strong international capability. We opened our first office in Vienna 60 years ago. Our team now brings together over 340 lawyers from a diverse range of backgrounds, working in offices in 13 countries throughout the CEE/SEE region.
We are looking for
Associates (m/f) - Lawyers
with expertise and knowledge in the following areas of law for our Sofia office.
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial law
- Intellectual Property & IT
- Regulatory law
- EU and competition law
What we offer
- One of the most dynamic and entrepreneurial law firms in the region
- Ongoing training opportunities in Vienna or other CEE countries as part of the Wolf Theiss School of Excellence (our academy is praised and recognized for innovation and focus on professional and business development)
- Opportunity to work on large cross-border transactions, for global clients on innovative projects
What we expect
- You have a strong academic knowledge in the areas mentioned above
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional legal experience
- You have a high technical understanding, a target-oriented and structured working method and strong advisory skills
- You have an outstanding command of English
If you fulfil the above requirements, please send us your motivation letter and CV in English.